With the growing global and local concerns around COVID-19, I wanted to provide you with an update on our response and our commitment to you moving forward. The health, safety and well-being of our employees, customers and community is our top priority. Action and preventative measures need to be taken now to protect everyone. Our priority is to continue to work on your move and get it completed to Deluxe Moving standards.
Here is a list of actions that we are taking to reduce/prevent exposure:
- Ensure that all areas are clean and sanitized
- Regular and thorough hand washing (link attached for proper method)https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IisgnbMfKvI
- Use disposable paper towels instead of hand towel
- Sanitize hands immediately after entering the home
- Disinfect door handles, microwave handle, fridge handle, toilet lever, sink faucet lever and any other shared mechanism after each use (disinfectant provided)
- Use gloves during the moving jobs and change to new gloves when required.
- Ensure that homeowner always has antibacterial soap and paper towel handy
- Only 3 workers in the home at once
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.